5. Philadelphia Sixers jerseys looks like a box of kid's breakfast cereal.
4. This patriotic look by the Washington Bullets from the 1970s was just a little too much to take.
3. The 1980s Denver skyline on the Nugget jerseys on a rainbow is just too much. Looks like a game of tetris.
2. I think the Houston Rockets were wearing pajamas back then.
1. The first Toronto Raptor jerseys were so ugly it would have taken a long-term $40 million contract to get me to wear one.
I'm moving! - I've decided to incoporate by Maple Leafs blog with my other blog - Canada, eh? Since the Curse of Frank Mahovlich lives on I feel compelled to contin...
5 years ago