5. Charlie Finley's Oaland Athletics had some funny concept regarding fashion. The white shoes and mustaches worn by all the players were a great touch.
4. Even if it was the 70s or early 80s, there is no way you could think these San Diego Padre uniforms could be hot?
3. Retro never seems to look good and Pittsbrugh Pirates of the 1970s just looked so goofy in those hats.
2. Houston Astros worns these uniforms for years but I just thought they looked gay.
1. Nothing looks more macho than the Chicago White Sox with there shorts, collared shirts and white knee socks. They would blend right in down in Miami.
I'm moving! - I've decided to incoporate by Maple Leafs blog with my other blog - Canada, eh? Since the Curse of Frank Mahovlich lives on I feel compelled to contin...
5 years ago