Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thank You Wayne for the Wonderful Memento

I couldn't think of a better way to cap off this past season - a DVD screening highlighting the past year. I think I speak for everyone that Wayne's labour of love was beyond expectation and something to look back at for years to come. From the disappointment against Durham to the thrilling shootout win against Mississauga, from Jasmine's centre ice tumble to Rebecca's victory dance - it was all there!

As I've mentioned previously, I enjoy each season but we had a special group of people on the team this year that I will always look back with fond memories. I hope both parents and our newest ex-players drop by at the arena from time to time to let us know how you are doing. And there will always be the blog and email to catch up on what's happening.

Janice is leaving our staff and we certainly enjoyed and appreciated her support - you will be missed. Also, S. K., we will be thinking of you later this month and wish you a speedy recovery.

Good luck to everyone next year!

Coach Willie